MENU

Blog.

Month: November 2019

21 . 11 . 2019

Calcium - How to Ensure an Adequate Intake

Calcium is an essential mineral for the functioning of the human body. About 99% of calcium is deposited in bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% in blood and soft tissue. In this article, we explore its importance in physiology and the primary sources in the diet.

READ ON
Categories: Nutrition